Saturday, October 8, 2011

"OUR" day

October 5, 2011, marks our 6th Anniversary. Dy invited me to have dinner either at  Dusit Thani or at New World Hotel. He didn't know that  i already made a reservation day before our anniversary at Chef Bruce Lim's CHEF'S TABLE.  I just said: Can we just dine at Chef's Table? Without any question, he drove me to The Fort, At CHEF'S TABLE. ;-)


The place was "WOW"! It was stylish in appearance. It makes the perfect spot for an enchanting evening.

The menu reflects the sort of items people expect but with a twist. You'll be excited to taste everything!
CHEF"S TABLE ICED TEA
I had this, never thought that iced tea would taste good with cucumber in it.
I don't like the smell of cucumber, for me it smells like an insect i was afraid of when i was a kid, but now i will definitely try this at home.

CRAB SALAD
Mixed greens tossed in shallot  vinaigrette topped with Mud Crab Meat, fresh fruits and vegetables
We started with this, we liked it... so tasty and yummy!! 

KALDERETANG LAMB
Soft and tender lamb meat in kaldereta sauce on a bed of baked potatoes served with chili sauce on the side. T'was my first time to eat lamb meat, it was excellent!

TORTANG TALONG
Chef's Table's version of tortang talong enhanced with salted eggs
You can't go wrong with this talong! hehehe! Delicioso!

Happy Anniversary to my 1 & ONLY, I love you so much. YOU are my Everything!


I was so happy to see Chef Bruce again! He's warm welcome and always ready smile made our night extra special. We will surely be back!
Thanks Chef B.!


Come and visit CHEF"S TABLE
Unit 106, The Infinity Tower, 26th St. The Fort Global City, Taguig City.
For inquiries, Call 399 1888/ 0922 844 9518 
Look for Annica

3 comments:

  1. Hi, visiting from Pinoy Bloggers! Btw, I'm your newest follower. Hope you can follow me back thru GFC. Thanks and more power to your blog!

    Kiss Kiss
    Bec of http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete