Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Passion...my cooking!

I'm not a graduate of any culinary or cooking courses, but my passion and love for cooking grew even stronger when i got the 2nd place at the Electrolux Wok-a-holic cooking competition held last August 2010 at SM Mall of Asia and SM Makati.

Here are some photos from the event and some of my home-cooked dishes.



Winners of the Electrolux Wok-a-holic Cooking Competition together with the 3  tough judges

My version of Healthy Tinola with bamboo shoots

Fish fillet with Doufu in Tausi

Fried Lapu-lapu in Sweet & Sour Sauce

mixed adobo

Baked Fish Fillet with Cheese


Bangus Steak

one of our favorite- Kalbi jim(Korean Beefstew)

Binagoongan

Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese

Carbonara with Kesong Puti

Egg in a hole (got this from Goodhousekeeping Cooking Book)

Steamed Garlic Fish Fillet

Garlic Rice

my hubby's favorite- Pritong Hito

Buffalo Wings for my sis-in-law from New York

Cheesy Caldereta

muffins for my kiddos

Nilagang Baka


Porksteak

Rellenong Bangus

Pan  grilled Rosemary Garlic Pchops

Pan grilled Salmon Strips

Chicken noodle soup-SOPAS

Porterhouse Steak with mixed veggie

Tinola

Tuna Sashimi

home-style fried chicken


Recipes and procedures will follow.:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment